clintonbeattie

Door handle/hinges finish advice

clintonbeattie
4 years ago

Hi,

I am getting a kitchen renovation done. There are french internal doors into the living room. These are being replaced so I need to find handles and hinges.

There is one other door into the living room which is the same as all the other doors in house. Original versions of this https://www.diy.com/departments/4-panel-traditional-clear-pine-lh-rh-internal-door-h-1981mm-w-686mm/3663602691464_BQ.prd?ds_rl=1272379&ds_rl=1272409&ds_rl=1272379&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIt47ft7yj5wIVmK3tCh38TgUgEAQYASABEgLo2vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

They are all rehung with brass hinges and have brass oval knobs.

The kitchen is very modern (handleless) with aluminium. What handles and hinges should I choose? Brass or stainless steel? Would it be okay to have brass hinges to match the other door and a stainless steel handle?

Many thanks,

C

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.