schmidtbristol

3 Elegant Handleless Kitchen Designs To Capture Your Imagination

Schmidt Bristol
4 years ago

When designing a new kitchen for your home, you have many options to consider. From the colour and type of wall coverings, the material used for fixtures, hinges and flooring, cabinet and island design, cupboards, countertops, type of sink and appliance, you get the idea. In fact, the kitchen is one of the most custom tailored rooms in your home and it should be. After all, we tend to spend a lot of time in our kitchens cooking, entertaining and just chatting with our friends and family.

With that being said, modern home design, especially when it comes to kitchens, all come down to aesthetics. What you envision for your kitchen becomes the task of an interior design professional and, using their knowledge, experience and creativity, they can bring your vision to life.

Handleless Kitchen Design

If your vision includes a stylishly sleek and modern fitted kitchen design, one of the best ways to achieve that is through a handleless kitchen design. Handleless fitted kitchens offer a usable elegance that is not only beautiful and stylish, but completely functional, especially for the aspiring home chef. Let’s take a look at some examples of handleless kitchen designs and see if one inspires your next kitchen renovation.

Bespoke Fitted Kitchens From Schmidt

Figure 1 The "Modern Glow" kitchen from Schmidt.

Modern Glow- the "Modern Glow" kitchen from Schmidt is stylishly elegant with a brilliant white lacquer finish and discreet, modern design. The lack of handles give this kitchen a sleek appearance and an upscale feel.

Figure 2 The "Loft Attitude" kitchen.

Loft Attitude- from Schmidt’s Collection Designer Line, the "Loft Attitude" kitchen offers a wide range of custom touches including made-to-measure units, modern handleless kitchen design, bespoke lighting and beautifully designed custom countertops. Designed for optimum use of space and maximum storage, the "Loft Attitude" kitchen is perfect for open floorplans.

Figure 3 The "Graphic Spirit" kitchen from Schmidt.

Graphic Spirit- roomy and open, the "Graphic Spirit" is a made-to-measure fitted kitchen for lofts which offers plenty of natural light, handleless fronts and a decorative extractor hood. The sleek design of the "Graphic Spirit" adds an elegant touch to any home design.

Contact Schmidt

To learn more about designing the perfect kitchen for your home, contact Schmidt today and speak with an interior design professional who can assist you and answer any questions you have about modern home design.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.