webuser_185943068

Help... need colour in my new kitchen!

HU-185943068
4 years ago

Hoping someone can help me as I’m at a loss... a big fat, first world problem LOSS!

We had a new kitchen installed last year, gloss grey with white quartz worktop. We kept the white tiles which we had before (husband fitted the kitchen... tiles would have pushed things over to divorce teritory).

In the hallway and dining space which is all connected to the open plan kitchen, we have some crazy colour. Bright pink walls, bright curtains etc. As the contrast is soooo stark, I think we need some balance in one of the rooms to harmonise the 2 together. At the moment one half is stark, one half is crazy.

I’ve added a couple of colourful accessories in the kitchen (pink toaster, lime breadbin) but it’s not really made any difference. Do I just need to keep going and get more accessories? I don‘t want to end up with loads of clutter on the worktops so I’m a bit wary. Or do I need to tone down my beloved bright and colourful dining room?

Any thoughts / help would be much appreciated!

Comments (19)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.