iliyan_zlatkov

Living Room Layout and Furniture Ideas Needed

I Z
4 years ago

Hi there,

I am soon moving into a new flat and would like to hear some experienced opinions on the layout of my living room and the choice of furniture so far, in light of the space that I have. I am generally going after a simple Nordic / Japanese/ Uncluttered style but am feeling a little overwhelmed so would appreciate your help.

The furniture layout in the diagram is currently as per the original project from my developer.

I am also thinking of adding some Scandinavian looking modular shelving, like the String system, with a little desk in oak either on the long wall in the bottom right corner (last picture for reference).

The sofa that I have chosen for now is 2.7m long x 1m deep and I am little unsure whether it isn't too bug for my living room.

The dining table is 90 cm in diameter.

The TV unit is 150 cm long.

The last table and chair picture below, I have chosen for now for the balcony. The table is fodable and 75cm each side.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.