fortiscoatings

Microcement Bathroom

Fortis Coatings
4 years ago
We were contracted by a high end, London based building firm who were renovating a mansion in Mayfair. After several meetings with the client we eventually came up with a custom travertine blend, which replicated the sort of colour and styles found abroad in Greece or Italy. With Microcement wetrooms its all about the preparation. Firstly we apply a rubber tanking layer embedded into a fibreglass mesh and then three layers of microcement. The floors are fully fibreglassed with epoxy resin to ensure our bathrooms remain leak and maintenance free for years to come. The client was over the moon with the end product and we were extremely happy with how it all came together.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    OWLarchitecture.com
    4 years ago

Excellent work guys!

• E D
    4 years ago

OWL, I’m sure it’s well meant but responding to each and every message with no apparent advice could be perceived as spam or even trolling.

• T Gray
    4 years ago

To be fair E D, OWL may be in self isolation and be really bored :)

• E D
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Hi T Gray, yes, I thought of that, but wouldn’t it be better to spend time coming up with useful or otherwise interesting comments? Particularly as a ‘Pro’.

Now it’s just quantity over quality.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.