caffepi

Assessment and planning for energy efficiency

caffpi
last modified: 2 months ago

Hello, we are renovating a Victorian house. I'd like to make the house as energy efficient as possible. Our existing gas central heating system will need replacing and we want to heat the house and retain heat, in the most efficient way possible. My internet searches have left me more confused than informed!! Has anyone used such a service? We live in Manchester.

• Ruth Sutton

hi, my Mum lives in Marple and have recently done big eco-renovation following advice by Carbon co-op. The group are a great source of advice even if you don't use their services.

caffpi thanked Ruth Sutton
  • caffpi

Thank you - its a minefield out there :)

• Ruth Sutton

Manchester is well resources with people who know what they're doing, more so than other places.
    Snug Spaces is a good one to talk to as well. He did the physical work at my mum's.