patrina_cossey

I've Decided To Go Green

Patrina
4 years ago

Happy New Year Houzzers, I trust that you had a great Christmas and that the year has started off positive for you. So as usual I have been decorating over the festive break. I did a quick physical mock up of the bookshelves that I will be installing in our office/reading/homework room to appease my husband see pics(All now removed and awaiting carpet) I have decided to paint my Haberdashery drawers Green as they are not in great shape and my hubby started sanding them without my knowledge so no going back. My dilemma is what green? there are so many greens around. The wall it will sit against is Dulux Steel symphony 1. Would really appreciate you green suggestions. I have chosen some Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen knobs to go with the drawers. All the top sides and bottom of the shelves will be finished off to give a built-in look. As always thanks you in advance.

Comments (27)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.