monidda

Layout Dilemma Help needed !!!

Monica
last modified: 8 months ago

Hello there lovely Houzzers, I hope you are all buys doing nothing and soaking up the last of the lazy days over the festive period.

We are finally moving upstairs in our reno quest of this property, and we are debating whether we should turn our five bed three baths, into a four bed four baths one. I would like pros and cons and a look over our plan please.

My initial thought was to split the smallest bedroom and allocate half to family bathroom and half to the fourth bedroom. Pinch the thin sliver of space for a wardrobe accessed from the master bedroom, and create another ensuite to the bedroom over the garage using half of the current bathroom. BUT that black box looks like the doom of death as I am sure it can't be moved. Hope it makes some sense. What are your thoughts? Many thanks :)