monidda

Layout Dilemma Help needed !!!

Monica
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hello there lovely Houzzers, I hope you are all buys doing nothing and soaking up the last of the lazy days over the festive period.

We are finally moving upstairs in our reno quest of this property, and we are debating whether we should turn our five bed three baths, into a four bed four baths one. I would like pros and cons and a look over our plan please.

My initial thought was to split the smallest bedroom and allocate half to family bathroom and half to the fourth bedroom. Pinch the thin sliver of space for a wardrobe accessed from the master bedroom, and create another ensuite to the bedroom over the garage using half of the current bathroom. BUT that black box looks like the doom of death as I am sure it can't be moved. Hope it makes some sense. What are your thoughts? Many thanks :)

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.