webuser_248949931

Green changes instead of/as well as a new boiler

Andrew Prentice
4 years ago

We're about to complete the purchase of a country property with a 20 year old boiler. While replacing that there are lots of suggestions in the energy report of things we could do to improve the energy efficiency of the property. However, I'm really struggling to find someone to co-ordinate all of the potential changes for me. It looks like I will need to get quotes for insulation, solar panels, replacement oil boiler, ground source pump, etc, etc, etc, and decide what is best for the house overall. Are there professionals who know the pros and cons of all the options, not to mention details of grants and incentives that may be available, who will come up with a plan and then carry it out? If there aren't - why not? Surely there is a market for that?

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.