chapss89

First Floor Layout

chapss89

Hi everyone,

Please could you help me out, as I’m at an impasse as to how I should renovate the first floor.
I intend to move the current staircase that leads to the attic to above the staircase that leads from ground floor to the first.
With the space that this creates I could;

• make a bathroom. This would block one of the bedrooms, which could be turned into a dressing room and en-suite.
  • leave the space open and create a workstation and utility cupboard, bring the washing machine up along with the drying.

Please vote as to what you feel would be best. If you can think of any other ideas I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you

Current Layout
Option 1
Option 2
Other, please elaborate in comments