sasistudio

Home Renovations and Extensions

SASI Studio
4 years ago

At SaSi Studio, we work with our clients to help them renovating their home and make the most out of their investments developing charming extensions. Our strong expertise is to develop contemporary interior design projects using natural materials and high quality furniture, using our creativity and passion to find solutions that meet the requests of our clients and maximize the returns on their investments. We take care of your project from concept design to construction, we find contractors, suppliers and we coordinate them to deliver a project that does not end until our client is fully satisfied with the result. In order to guarantee high quality service, we use latest technologies to create 3D realistic images and videos, allowing our clients to visualize the space before building it, understanding lighting conditions, materials and functionality of spaces. We work in BIM to fully manage the project and coordinate with the contractors. We have an internal project management system to efficiently manage projects all the way through the process. We can design for our clients custom furniture or help them to find the best products on the market.

Get in touch for a free quote of our services.

https://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/webuser-486826261/sasi-studio

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.