persqm

Where to buy this type of wall art / sculpture in the UK?

PerSqM
8 months ago

Hi!

Can anyone suggest where we might be able to source some wall hangings art / sculpture similar to the attached photo?

Key things we like about the one in the photo are:

- slightly rustic colouring whilst still being contemporary (ie has a slight shine but not too much)

- several disks (target location is 2m - 2.5m wide wall space above fireplace)

- interesting texture / pattern

We are based in the UK. Any help much appreciated!

Comments (12)

• Sonia
    8 months ago

Found these that are similar, but can’t find anything identical.

PerSqM thanked Sonia
    Best Answer
  • minipie
    8 months ago

Nkuku has some things that would give a similar effect.

PerSqM thanked minipie
  • Kazza None
    8 months ago

Sonia, I love to be nosy when people screen shot and you can see all their open tabs. Facebook. - fair enough. muscle ? Foods? Men? And then there is naked ? I won't even begin to guess!!!

• Sonia
    8 months ago

Haha Kazza that is so funny! You can’t just pick random words and make up sentences as you go along you know! They are Naked Wines and Muscle Food Hampers but if you prefer Naked Muscle Men then who am I to disagree :-D

• Kazza None
    8 months ago
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Yes, lets go with naked muscle men, with wine!!
  • PRO
    PerSqM
    Original Author
    8 months ago

I came back here to see if any further tips ... and saw the last few messages. Hilarious. Funnily enough, I usually delete my tabs before screenshooting because always worried that someone may be nosey and today I see that my fears were founded! Haha, very funny, especially the imagination that took the actual tabs and reinterpreted them!

• minnie101
    8 months ago

I know Libra make this coral wall plaque however only in one size, it's also easier to locate the silver rather than the gold version.

PerSqM thanked minnie101
  • PRO
    PerSqM
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Thanks, I did find those also but prefer them being mounted facing the wall, rather than the way the Libra ones are designed (which personally makes them look like an ancient listening device to me ... ie an Egyptian satellite dish, lol)

• Sonia
    8 months ago

Satellite dishes haha! I must say I do like your original ones. That’s the problem with the internet, it searches stuff in countries that do not export and even lists out of stock stuff. So annoying!

• PRO
    NCM Building Ltd
    8 months ago

Have a look at the links below. I think the lilypad one is the closest match I could find.

Lilypad Wallart

Circles

Mixed circles

PerSqM thanked NCM Building Ltd
  • PRO
    PerSqM
    Original Author
    8 months ago

NCM Building wins! Great find, thanks ... perhaps you should have offer detective work on the side :)

• PRO
    NCM Building Ltd
    8 months ago

haha We will take that on board and think about adding it as an extra service for 2020! ;)

Ireland
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.