sangita41

chic kitchen trolleys with wheels

SANGITA PANDYA
4 years ago

Hi i have seen a really cool kitchen island on wheels on a website called graham and Greene. ( Hudson kitchen trolley)

However I have two issues with it

1. It’s worktops a porous limestone which is not great with Indian cooking. Risk of turmeric being absorbed into it.

2. The worktop itself weighs 15 kg . I am intending to put a wooden kitchen floor and the weighted this kitchen island is definitely not going to work

I wondered if

1. Anyone else had found a chic kitchen island on wheels similar to the one on the graham and Greene website

2.If anyone knew of a reasonably priced carpenter who may be able to make something similar for about 1500

I have searched high and low about haven’t found anything with wheels as chic as this trolley on the internet

I definitely want something with wheels

Thanks any suggestions welcome

Comments (3)

• rinked
    4 years ago

Perhaps contact their customer service and ask for some discount on one without the limestone top? And then buy some quartz or stainless yourself?

• rinked
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Found this on google images.. Not sure what's on top, but it isn't limestone..

Does look like the same model though..

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.