webuser_878004686

How do I start- design and build, interior designer, bespoke joinery?

HU-878004686
4 years ago

We are about to exchange on a new property in Queens Park London where we want to make a number of changes but its definately not a full refurb. It's a combination of creating cinema room, bespoke media units (including fireplaces) which we would like to see CAD plans for, changing kitchen island, new kitchen splashbacks, bathroom cabinets, moving radiators, hallway joinery, attic joinery, outdoor fireplace, installing front electric gates, outdoor taps, full paint. I dont think it is a job that a design and build company would want as there is nothing structural. Is there such a thing as an interior design company that also has builders. joinerers and decoraters? I want to have a "one stop shop" rather than having to get contractors and quotes after the interior and garden design and need someone that can project manage it all.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.