cynthia_obioha

Colours to go with grey kitchen unit+ ceilijg lighting help

Dee O
4 years ago

What colours could go with this open plan living room with a somewhat faint grey kitchen unit? Re sofa, metal colours, curtains.

Also, it's a long room and I am thinking of a 3 seater chaise sofa, what do you think? I attached the sofa I am considering to get in a velvet fabric. I was thinking of a blue or real colour but it might be off.

Per lighting, I have three light points. What ceiling lights would be good for the three points? I would like to create a contemporary look in the living room and I have attached a sofa I am considering but not sure about the colour to get.

Dining table, also wondering if I should add one as I am not sure whether to get round, rectangular, oval or square and if glass.

Your help is much needed. Thanks

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.