beano49

Eventually made my coffee table

Anthony (Beano)
4 years ago

As some of you know I like all things mid century, Ive been after a coffee table for my new patio, needed to be able to survive in the elements, seen some but nothing really grabbed me so I set about jotting down some ideas of my own, got inspired by a triangular wooden based one that the the legs all met in the middle.

this is my take on it, 16mm ss round bar, heated and bent to an acute angle, end of bars grinded level and topped with 30mm ss discs that have a rubber surface to help protect and keep the glass in place, glass is 12mm think, tuffened, edged and polished, had to get my friend to weld the caps and centre for me as I can’t stainless weld :-( its not a design master piece but i like it.

hope you like :-)

Comments (27)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.