hardwoodsgroup

Our top ten oak projects

Hardwoods Group
4 years ago

Hardwoods Group have seen many great inspirational projects come from Oak over the years and wanted to find a way to celebrate our customers skill sets. So, we ran a competition. The competition lasted for 2 months, giving customers the chance to submit as many photos of any projects they had done using the oak supplied from Hardwoods Group.

Hardwoods group have a varied client base with Architects, Joiners and Builders, so the photos were also quite varied from buildings, loft extensions, staircases to furniture. This competition gave our customers a chance to showoff projects they had work on that otherwise might not been seen by others. So, we decided to put together a blog to show our top ten entries.

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.