webuser_302790976

Help! What would you do to improve the exterior of our house!?

HU-302790976
4 years ago

We recently bought a 1960's council house and are keen to try and make some improvements to the exterior. We have a reasonable budget, but I'm concerned about doing anything that just looks stuck on or not well thought out. The rest of the road has a real mix of housing, including lots of really lovely period properties. At the moment we are thinking possibly a porch which runs across the outside of the house. I've attached a photo of how it looked when we bought it, we have already made a change - and have replaced the large frosted doors with a normal window - which has already improved the look drastically. I know some plants and a decent drive would do wonders, but we are thinking more structural work for now. Would love any help and ideas!!

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.