webuser_659963087

Short carpet section

G T
4 years ago

After moving in, I bought a carpet 2 years ago. It was pricey and very comfortable. Can't really justify pulling it up (yet!!). It may have been a rash decision however as it was a practical solution to a very cold room. Now we are finally getting round to decorating the room, pulled out the fitted wardrobes and found no floor under the dodge carpet it was standing on. We had originally covered an ugly hardwood floor in the rest of the room and what we have now is the original floor boards underneath along one length of the. Room. Thought about leaving all old original floorboards exposed but the breeze is literally coming up through them. Carpet has been discontinued and can't get more of same piece. Drop between carpet and old wood in about a 2 inches. Any ideas how to make this a feature would be great. Can't turn bed other way due to electrics. Colour is hard to match. Please help

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.