lozjane16

Kitchen respray colour advice

lozjane16
4 years ago

I am having my north/west facing kitchen re sprayed and I’m struggling with paint colours.

I originally wanted Cornforth white on the cabinets and Hague blue on island until I read that shadow white would work better in a north facing room as it’s more of a warm grey. I also like railings for the island.

The main reason I’m stuck is because our worktops are a cream coloured quartz and a lot of pictures I’ve seen they tend to be marble or white. I’m worried the work tops may end up looking more yellow against the colours I’ve mentioned. I have attached a photo and wondered if you could possibly advise on whether you think Hague blue/railings and shadow white would work? Or would Cornforth white be ok? Thank you

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.