rebecca_houghton92

Huge Driveway, Huge cost!?

Becca Houghton
4 years ago

Hi,

We have an enormous area at the front of our house and even though we know it’s going to be a big job we would love to get it made into a driveway.

We do already have a single car driveway, but we can’t stand the cutting of the grass or de-weeding the front the house anymore and it would be nice for people to have a safe place to park when they come over.

We were thinking of looking into the patterned pressed concrete with it being such a large area to cover, it’s approximately at its longest and widest points, 17m by 11m.

Anyone got any ideas on how much it’s going to set us back to get something like this done? Or any other ideas on what to do with the space? I live in the North East of England’s if that helps at all.

Thanks!

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.