webuser_786673584

Lodge - Update

Our Lodge project is beginning to take shape on site.

Comments (8)

• Ribena Drinker
    4 years ago

What is it?

It looks like a wooden portacabin. I think you need to flesh out your advertorial with words, not just have a few random pictures, which unfortunately don't actually tell us much about the project.

• E D
    4 years ago

Don’t encourage them, Ribena, they’ll soon add links and contact info! :-D

• Ribena Drinker
    4 years ago

I'm trying to show my more mellow side............

• Anthony (Beano)
    4 years ago

I’d like to know a bit more about this :-) updates would be nice here, any final drawings or renders of what it will look like inside and out?

• E D
    4 years ago

Haha Ribena. Didn’t know you had one :-D

• E D
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Actually, I did. :)

• PRO
    Define Architects
    Original Author
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Hi Ribena, Many thanks for your response and apologies that you feel that way about the project.

We wanted to share with you updates of a project which we have ongoing and also inform everyone of any milestones and issues they may face when on site. We want to build a community and following where we can show a projects development not just a perfectly finished project as this is equally as important. With regards to the caption of the update, the project page has all the information about the design and the brief, so if you would like to find out more you can find it there.

As for the design, the project features some lovely design aspects and we promise it lies far from the realms of a portacabin. We look forward to sharing more information soon.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.