Lodge - Update

Define Architects
9 August, 2019
Our Lodge project is beginning to take shape on site.

• Ribena Drinker

What is it?

It looks like a wooden portacabin. I think you need to flesh out your advertorial with words, not just have a few random pictures, which unfortunately don't actually tell us much about the project.

• E D

Don’t encourage them, Ribena, they’ll soon add links and contact info! :-D

• Ribena Drinker

I'm trying to show my more mellow side............

• Beano

I’d like to know a bit more about this :-) updates would be nice here, any final drawings or renders of what it will look like inside and out?

• E D

Haha Ribena. Didn’t know you had one :-D

• E D

Actually, I did. :)

Define Architects

Hi Ribena, Many thanks for your response and apologies that you feel that way about the project.

We wanted to share with you updates of a project which we have ongoing and also inform everyone of any milestones and issues they may face when on site. We want to build a community and following where we can show a projects development not just a perfectly finished project as this is equally as important. With regards to the caption of the update, the project page has all the information about the design and the brief, so if you would like to find out more you can find it there.

As for the design, the project features some lovely design aspects and we promise it lies far from the realms of a portacabin. We look forward to sharing more information soon.

bubbles bathrooms and tiles

Its always hard to see a finished house/space when the project has only just started. Its always nice to see the different stages of a house build to see the work involved. Good work and i look forward to seeing more pictures as the project continues.