webuser_891322429

Garden seating dilema

HU-891322429
4 years ago

Hi there

we have recently built a new patio will a wall / planter which turns into corner style seating. The seating area is quite large (2.1 x 2.6m) and I'm unsure what to do about a table. I've bought a 140 x 140cm square table (seen in 1st pic) but something about it doesn't seem right. The other option would be to buy a rectangular table (the Ikea one I'm considering is 78 wide by 200 with the option of extending to 260cm. I'm considering this as one bench could be used for the dining table while the other would remain mostly open with easy access to the seating. Or the third option would be to get a coffee table style for the centre of the seating area. It is quite low at the minute but we plan to add wood and cushion pads to add some height. Any ideas would be gratefully received!

Many thanks

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.