webuser_768150784

Extension to 1960's bungalow....help...

Abi Lewis
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi, We have a 60's bungalow on a 1/4 acre plot in a national park. You can see the layout attached with proposed drawings. This extension is coming in so far over budget we are in a quandary whether to do anything. We have £60k to spend and think that the only way to achieve two new rooms is to not alter the existing bungalow and scale down the extension - perhaps add a block on the side (two stories is a suggestion if we can get it through planning but that seems unlikely). Flat roof, sloped roof, add a shower, not add a shower... We want to gain a hall, family room and ideally a room for my eldest son. We also want to render most of the original bungalow.

Thank you in advance. I have posted before, and was overwhelmed with the ideas and time given. We are clueless!

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.