aarchmi

White? E se volessi del colore ? / If I would like to have some color?

AARCH-MI
4 years ago

Lei, la padrona di casa, ci ha chiesto una casa tutta bianca. Aveva le idee molto chiare e sul total white c'era poco da discutere. Abbiamo introdotto qualche mobile antico in legno, adottato alcuni pannelli decorativi che lei già aveva in un altra casa che stava per lasciare, scelto un pavimento seppure chiaro ma tuttavia in una tonalità non così fredda. e giocato con le luci per creare effetti diversi in zone diverse. Con Lei, la nostra ormai amica oltre che cliente, ci siamo visti l'altra sera per un drink prima delle vacanze estive e... ci detto: "ma sai che di tutto quel bianco mi sarei anche un po' stufata... mi piacerebbe avere qualche campiture di colore ma non saprei che colore e dove..."Eccolo il dilemma d'agosto per lei e per noi!Parliamone...She, the owner asked us for a white house. he had very clear ideas and there was little to discuss about the total white. We introduced some antique wooden furniture, adopted some decorative panels that she already had in another house she was about to leave, chose a floor that was clear but anyway not so cold. And played with lights to create different effects in different areas. With her, becamed our friend now as well as a customer, we met the other night for a drink before the summer holidays and she said "but you know that I'm sick of all that white... I would like to have some color backgrounds but I don't know which color and where ... Here is the August dilemma for you and us! Let's talk about...

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.