webuser_767439173

Colours to go with Anthracite and Limestone Savoy

Tom Sheraton
4 years ago

The images below are a work in progress, and progress has been brilliant with a four day rip out and fit with just one remedial, which, for a painted kitchen is fantastic. Surfaces will be on next week. I have ideas on colour for the limited amount of walls but would appreciate the community’s opinion. The kitchen cabinets are Savoy Anthracite and Limestone on a matching anthracite cabinet. The photo was taken on a wet day in Yorkshire, so fairly typical.

Comments (9)

• Sonia
    4 years ago

Looks lovely. What colour will the worktops be?

• Tom Sheraton
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I’m particularly pleased with the tall Le Mans corner unit as it has effectively dealt with the corner

• Sonia
    4 years ago

Do you prefer calm pastels or a bolder hue? Green is a great colour which would tone well with your kitchen, from the palest grey-green, olive green or a darker racing green. If you are not a fan of green then navy blue is a bold but very popular choice at the mo. Here’s some ideas

• Juliet Docherty
    4 years ago

The floor looks quite warm and the cupboards cooler but tonally the same. This to me suggests that something darker would be good. Its hard to tell what the actual colour is of the wall cupboards, is it slightly greenish?

• Maths Wife
    4 years ago

I think i would colour match most of the doors and walls to the tall cabinetry.

Then go for accessories to brighten. If you start with the neutral base you can't go wrong. Maybe you have one wall which would be perfect for the Anthracite as a feature?

• Tom Sheraton
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you all. I already have an Anthracite wall in the hall with a large staburst mirror, which is effective and would tie in to the adjacent kitchen.

• Tom Sheraton
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I think I will go with

• Tom Sheraton
    Original Author
    4 years ago

...a green palette and splashes of colour

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.