lorna_hall64

Expanded online drop-in design/render service to trades using "sheds"

Great news for joiners & builders who use the "sheds" - we've expanded our drop-in design service to provide you with high spec renders to show your kitchen clients. This kitchen project we designed and rendered shows off Howdens Fairford White Shaker Range, beautiful 19mm thick doors, wood-grain detail in 12 colour choices. We are in the process of building up our online library of all current kitchen ranges for Howdens, B&Q, Wren, Homebase, Ikea and more to follow. In these competitive times, showing your clients great visuals is a must! Send us a message and we'll send you the information.