rosalin95

Garage conversion and extension on bungalow

ROSALIN LANGLEY
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to solve an extension problem. A few years ago I extended my living room on bungalow and also added a conservatory. Now I have daughter & son in law living here and need a third bedroom and more living space. So naturally thought of having the garage converted. It is already linked to bungalow, and is garage linked to next door's bungalow.

Having had the plans drawn up, I find that there is a tiny courtyard each side of the conservatory. The only way I can see to solve that is to have the conservatory knocked down and rebuilt joined to the living room one side and the bedroom the other side.

There will be a bit of back garden about 9 mtrs. long and which stretches across the width of bungalow, if the plans go ahead.

The bungalow is built on a corner plot. With plenty of parking at the front.....

I have a local architect who has drawn up plans.

please see below

roughly of intended extension outlined in blue. the square footage refers to current living area.

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.