webuser_571533022

What should I put on this kitchen wall?

HU-571533022
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We are finalising the design for a revamped kitchen but are stuck as to what, if anything, to put on the wall around the corner? The cooker hood will be copper and a key feature above the hob but the base units then curve back around the corner creating a wall space above of about 300mm (I have tried to load a photo but it will not display!?)

The units are bleached stone in colour with a marbled effect quartz (CRL River White) worktop. I think we need something fairly lightweight but functional (not just narrow display shelves) on the end wall but do not want it to be at odds with the curve or spoil the look from the front/hob side. I am thinking maybe a glass cabinet, maybe with a curve, but can't see anything on line. Any ideas? or would it look better to leave it plain? What would you do?

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.