webuser_331513365

Pendant Shade Choices

Genie
4 years ago

I'm having difficulties trying to find suitable pendant shades for the open plan living/dining room. There's two in a rather small space so they'll have to be a pair or something in the same range. I've sort of narrow it down to between these two (to get a pair of one of them):

I'm aiming for a Scandic/Industrial look, and the small hallway leading to the open area has this shade:

The main entry hallway also has one of the same shade, but in black. I'm not keen on using another similar one for the living/dining area as I want something with at least a bit of actual shade instead of completely bare. But I want them to yet somehow... blend/match?

Any ideas? Feel free to recommend other shades that you've seen that might fit the profile. As long as they're not bigger than 30cm across since I think that'll be too big for the space, especially with needing two of them!

Thanks!

Comments (2)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.