Pendant Shade Choices

Genie
2 July, 2019

I'm having difficulties trying to find suitable pendant shades for the open plan living/dining room. There's two in a rather small space so they'll have to be a pair or something in the same range. I've sort of narrow it down to between these two (to get a pair of one of them):

1.

2.

I'm aiming for a Scandic/Industrial look, and the small hallway leading to the open area has this shade:

The main entry hallway also has one of the same shade, but in black. I'm not keen on using another similar one for the living/dining area as I want something with at least a bit of actual shade instead of completely bare. But I want them to yet somehow... blend/match?

Any ideas? Feel free to recommend other shades that you've seen that might fit the profile. As long as they're not bigger than 30cm across since I think that'll be too big for the space, especially with needing two of them!

Thanks!