claude667

Crittall style (internal) doors without the hefty price tag ?

Claudia Cooper
4 years ago

Has anyone ever stumbled across a company that makes a version of this that won't mean me having to sell a kidney? I'm south east based and am looking for two to separate kitchen from living area.

Comments (5)

• Emmanuelle
    4 years ago

I love them too! However, another cheaper option would be to buy timber doors and paint them black. Same(ish) look, but much cheaper!

• Claudia Cooper
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hmmm did consider this

• PRO
    Johnson Bespoke Ltd
    4 years ago

We make Steel 'Crittall' style doors and are competitively priced.

We've recently finished a large set of Sliding steel doors for a barn conversion, see Images below.

Glazed Steel sliding doors · More Info

Glazed Steel sliding doors · More Info

Feel free to get in touch if you would like any advice or for us to put a quote together for you.

Kind Regards,

Robin

• Claudia Cooper
    Original Author
    4 years ago

oh thank you Robin. I've just looked at your website, love your work. I'll be in touch !

• PRO
    MALLETT
    4 years ago

Hi Claudia, we have a number of crittal door suppliers - Bespoke Glazing, Cotsworld Casement and www.pdacklandmetalwindows.co.uk are all brilliant.

Another option which we did recently fora client which looked amazing was they bought some old metal doors off eBay from a hospital and then scrubbed them down and repainted them. They looked great and cost about £650. The trick is don't hold out for crittal as that's just the brand type in metal/steel- windows/doors as they are very similar and much more cost efficient.

Claudia Cooper thanked MALLETT
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.