missizz17

kitchen cheap cheer up - help plea

missizz17
4 years ago

So my house is like the house that jack built, a botch job in every room. We can’t afford to rip out our kitchen for a long time so a cheap lock of paint for the walls will need to do.
I was all set on sage green of some sort but after putting a couple of tester spots up I am not so sure. I love green and still think it’s a possibility? But this colour in particular- I like it but not when I look at it straight on, also as you can see the horrendous swirl sheen wallpaper that will be getting painted, which I think will influence the final colour. My question is do I stick with sage but maybe a lighter shade or any suggestions to what would work? I also like plum/magenta/grey but not sure they would work..

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.