webuser_624374958

Family kitchen Renovation - Rich Navy Blue and Copper

Johnson Bespoke Ltd
12 June, 2019

A warm and inviting, family orientated kitchen and dining area was the brief set by our clients in Hastings, which we think we achieved by using a palette of Oak, Steel and Copper against rich Navy Blue paintwork with hints of Black. Every element of this shaker style kitchen was designed, made and finished in our workshop to fit perfectly in the room that our site team were renovating.

Before

After

Kitchen renovation · More Info

Cupboards · More Info

Wall storage · More Info

Copper worktops · More Info

Comments (6)

• Emma Westcott

Love the worktops.

Johnson Bespoke Ltd thanked Emma Westcott
  • Daisy England

Lovely colours

Johnson Bespoke Ltd thanked Daisy England
  • PRO
    Hampstead Design Hub

Hi there! Hi there! Great before and after shots, and a premium example of the power of effective design. Really impressive work and a beautiful space! Thank you for sharing with Houzz community.

• PRO
    CARPENTA

This looks like a very smart transformation. I recently had to make shaker doors for a kitchen refresh and my customer asked for them to be sprayed in "Hague Blue" by Farrow & Ball which looks very similar.

• Carolina Albassini

Great color and material choice!

• Laura Cook

The peach flowers and the blue units really pop together. Very stylish kitchen.

Ireland
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.