sarah_etherington

Brockway carpet

Mrs E
4 years ago
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Has anyone got a Brockway carpet? if so, is it any good?

Comment (1)

• User
    4 years ago

Brockway, you say? Any good, you say? Hell yeh! One of the UK's finest carpet producers, not that we have many left in the UK now. Family owned still, too.

Brockway Carpets are all about using wool which, from an environmental point of view, is commendable. Most carpet yarns are oil based which, whilst cheaper, is unsustainable and damaging to our planet. Not the cheapest manufacturer about but if you want a carpet that's engineered to last, not massed produced and has a strong environmental background you would find it hard to beat them.

You can carry out some research on our website which features all of Brockway Carpets' products. You can also buy online from us, too. Click here to view Brockway's collection.

You can live chat directly from our web site, you can email us at info@flooringmegastore.co.uk or our telephone number is 01622 - 790 356.

Look forward to hearing from you shortly,

Bye for now.

The Flooring Gurus!

Due diligence

Always check out your potential suppliers before commissioning your work. Take a look at our TrustPilot reviews here. We currently score 9.3/10

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.