patrina_cossey

Virtual Curtain Twitcher ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Patrina
23 May, 2019

Have you ever found yourself wondering what the inside of your neighbour's house look like? Not many homes come up for sale where I live but this week my neighbours put their house on the market, Que my virtual curtain twitching. Let's face it there are neighbours homes you visit and those that you just don't even attempt knocking on their doors. Unfriendly vibes and all. Do you ever find yourself doing this?

• Patrina

And by virtual I mean I IMMEDIATELY went on line to look at the listing.

• Gillian

absolutely, I'm a postie so spend all day walking around my town including delivering to my own road so as soon as someone puts their house up for sale I'm always the first to have a virtual nosey round it :-)

• Ribena Drinker

'Tis my guilty pleasure, I'm embarrassed to say. LOL

I'm always interested if any of our previous houses are for sale to see what's changed.

• Patrina

Ribena I feel abit guilty having a virtual look but curiosity gets the better of me lol :-) ooh Gillian a Postie. The possibilities are endless.

• AMB

I am ALWAYS on Rightmove looking at other people's houses! I have even booked viewings with estate agents just to have a nose round.