patrina_cossey

Virtual Curtain Twitcher ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Patrina
4 years ago

Have you ever found yourself wondering what the inside of your neighbour's house look like? Not many homes come up for sale where I live but this week my neighbours put their house on the market, Que my virtual curtain twitching. Let's face it there are neighbours homes you visit and those that you just don't even attempt knocking on their doors. Unfriendly vibes and all. Do you ever find yourself doing this?

Comments (5)

• Patrina
    Original Author
    4 years ago

And by virtual I mean I IMMEDIATELY went on line to look at the listing.

• Gillian
    4 years ago

absolutely, I'm a postie so spend all day walking around my town including delivering to my own road so as soon as someone puts their house up for sale I'm always the first to have a virtual nosey round it :-)

• Ribena Drinker
    4 years ago

'Tis my guilty pleasure, I'm embarrassed to say. LOL

I'm always interested if any of our previous houses are for sale to see what's changed.

• Patrina
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Ribena I feel abit guilty having a virtual look but curiosity gets the better of me lol :-) ooh Gillian a Postie. The possibilities are endless.

• AMB
    4 years ago

I am ALWAYS on Rightmove looking at other people's houses! I have even booked viewings with estate agents just to have a nose round.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.