webuser_874467629

bathrom renovation with my own furniture

Micky
4 years ago

Hi guys! just got a quotation from a bathroom furniture shop who gave me a total price for a total renovation of the place with their stuff. I find it a bit pricey (more than E8000) so I was considering to go ahead with the renovation with Ikea furniture and other online stuff that would reduce significantly the price. I wonder if they would still agree to do the job or if they would increase the rice of the renovation or if they would refuse to do the job altogether.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Ripples Bathrooms
    4 years ago

Hi Micky,

If everything is included in that price and the company is giving you a warranty of minimum 5 years to lifetime on all products, then it might be worth looking at.

Also, You can obviously use you own products, They shouldn't have any problems to just fit all the products for you. the price will definitely go down. But at the same time I wouldn't suggest using Ikea for your bathroom.

Micky thanked Ripples Bathrooms
  • Micky
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your answer ...I wasn't sure that I had to go with furniture and fittings purchased in the shop obligatory. I guess that would be the desirable option but it's just a question of money.

• PRO
    Ripples Bathrooms
    4 years ago

There are companies doing interest free finance terms as well, So that you get your required bathroom with best products & you dont have to pay everything at the same time.

Feel free to ask about any inquiries about your bathroom.

Happy to help

Thanks

Micky thanked Ripples Bathrooms
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.