webuser_150949125

Help with kitchen

Evelyn
4 years ago

We are building a small room off our kitchen/dining area which will be used as an extra living area, hoping to put a small sofa and tv in it. Where the white sliding doors now are will be open and the doors pushed out to the end of the new part. We are now at the stage where we need to decide on flooring and i want to take up what we already have in the kitchen/area and re-floor every where the same to keep it fluid. However i hate our kitchen as it currently is so looking for suggestions on what i can do to brighten it up and make the layout more user friendly. We had originally been saving the money to completely re-fit kitchen but with 3 small kids the extra room became priority. Would a carpenter be able to work with what we have and re-jig/add to it? Or would a few simple changes to decor make a huge difference.

Just to add we have very bad natural light coming into room

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.