matt3135

Garden redesign, need some help guys

matt3135
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

I've been slowly making changes to my garden and reached a point where i feel like i have proper messed up. I kinda want to go back and start again. I created patio and spaces that never get used and really condensed the space.

The top of my garden gets the sun all day and the existing patio loses the sun around 2pm. I really want a garden with low maintenance, area for my daughter to play, id like to get some height with trees or conifers etc to get some privacy from my neighbours.

Existing patio is slate and looks so dirty all the time even after a proper wash. Looks awful and scratches so easily.

I also have an extension built 2 years ago. The bi fold opens up on the patio close to the existing french door, looks a bit too close i think.

Really just looking for some advice, really struggling to think which way to go next, its a east facing garden, I've made a load of hard work for myself so looking to correct it this year.

Thanks everyone.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.