webuser_55606121511

LVT nonslip rating

Dee Weera
5 years ago

Hi, I'm looking at LVT for my elderly mother's bathroom and have seen some really designs by Novocore. But I cannot see a non slip rating for their products. Does anyone know if they have one and if so, what it is? I have emailed them as there is no phone number to be found anywhere but really need to find out quickly. Thanks in advance for any info!

Comments (2)

• User
    5 years ago

All LVTs should be anti slip tested. There should be no reason as to why they have not responded to your test other than they do not have the necessary technical data sheets showing what the test rate achieved was… assuming it was ever submitted for testing.

We're not familiar with the brand and we know just about everything there is to know, so… we smell a rat. There is so much choice out there Dee, we'd recommend moving on to a supplier/producer who can back their products up with basic test data, such as slip resistancy.

Here's a good start off point, if you would consider a little more research. Cavalio - click here.

You can live chat directly from our web site, you can email us at info@flooringmegastore.co.uk or our telephone number is 01622 - 790 356.

Look forward to hearing from you shortly,

Bye for now.

The Flooring Gurus!

Due diligence:

Always check out your potential suppliers before commissioning your work. Take a look at our TrustPilot reviews here. We currently score 9.4/10

• Dee Weera
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply. I will look up the tiles you have recommended.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.