sam_potter37

Budget venetian blinds

Sam Potter
5 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get hold of budget real wood ready-made venetian blinds? Ikea have stopped selling them for safety reasons. They're for the front bedroom windows of my house (below). Both rooms are small (one is tiny) and occupied by my student daughters who are often in their rooms during the day. They need privacy but controllable light during the day plus something which doesn't back light them at night. I dont like rollers and romans as they block light across the top of the windows, and the windows are ridiculously big so they'd be very bulky. Voiles plus curtains are fussy and expensive, plus they don't have the adjustable qualities of venetians. I need 108cm wide 200cm long blinds, and I can't find them anywhere. I can't afford to get made to measure ones. Or is there an alternative?

Comments (20)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.