sjd2720

something different at the top of the stairs?

sjd2720
4 years ago
We are part way through our renovation and the next stage is the stairs and landing. The hallway downstairs has light grey walls with white skirting/trim/doors however I’m bored of this look and I want to maybe incorporate some coloured woodwork instead of same old white for the doors and bannister upstairs.
The landing gets little light so I’m afraid that dark woodwork (I love dark blue/grey) would be too dark. But I would also like people to look up the stairs and see something different. The colour of the bathroom at the top of the stairs is actually orange at the moment so I’ve used the dulux app to get rid of the distraction!! We like greys, sage green and light blues and think they compliment the grey that is downstairs well but we are open to any and all ideas as we are overwhelmed at the moment! Also, we haven’t decided on flooring yet. Thanks

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.