juicyjewitt

need inspiration & ideas !!

Helen J
5 years ago
We have a 1960 bungalow as below... I have searched for years ... yes years to find the right look to transform the ugly front into a stunner... I know it can be done but just can’t seem to find the right look for it ... we are looking at putting in some dormer as need the head height .. plus extended out the side to create entrance and single garage. The garage behind will be knocked down to create more garden space and a large utility/boot room. But before we start I really want to have a better idea what the front is going to look like once all pulled together.... if anyone has done something similar with these tricky 1960’s looking bungalows I would be great to see or hear your ideas ... I’ve added some looks I like to pictures but my partner and I have differ in opinion... he likes modern rendered look ( but my fear is this will soon date ) I’m thinking going more cottage look !? We live in a village so would suit this exterior look and think buck the trend for white render dark frames too .... oh please do help !??

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.