webuser_909326060

Hartforth Blue

Clare Dyson
5 years ago
Hello, I'm wondering if you can advise on the 1909 colour palette. I am torn between Hartforth Blue and Charcoal - going for an all dark kitchen I think and want to achieve the devol pantry blue look (but couldn't make budget stretch!). I like the look of 1909 but find Hartforth Blue looks very different in various lights and indeed in this picture looks almost teal (which looks quite cool actually!). I wonder if you have used Hartforth Blue often and if clients tend to be happy with it. Charcoal feels very dark if not using a contrasting light colour. Any thoughts much appreciated.
Lucy's Open Plan Blue Kitchen · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    My Bespoke Room
    5 years ago

Hi Clare,

Yes it is Hartforth Blue for the base units and the upper units are Partridge Grey. The blue does have a teal tone in this photo but in reality it is pretty true to colour and a lovely deep blue colour.

We love this colour combination.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.