webuser_331513365

Dining Table Choice....

Genie
5 years ago

Having a bit of issue trying to figure out which dining table to get. For a while now I've had my eyes set on the first option here and I was going to get it next payday:

And then today, I was randomly checking out another site and saw this one that looks kinda different:

Colour wise, the first one is obviously just plain white and the 2nd one has been described as grey on the website, but a reviewer said it was more taupe/stone colour. Currently the kitchen is mostly grey cabinets and oak effect worktop, and its a open dining/living, with mostly white/wood/bamboo/grey in the living area. Going for a scandic style with elements of industrial. So now I'm not sure... I'm going to get the Ikea SVENBERTIL Seat shell with BRORINGE Underframe, pairing it white shell/black underframe and oak shell/white underframe.

Ideas?

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.