amh413

Investment in Home Rental Space

Out Bound
5 years ago

I am in the research and creative phase of purchasing a second home for use as a short term rental. I want to spend some of my time living there so I need materials and designs that are sturdy, functional, universally appealing, and pet and child-friendly. In other words, white carpet and crystal vases galore is out. I want to be certain that it have curb appeal but also online appeal--to the point where it could be an actual tool for Instagram growth. I know that is a tall order but as an investment I know that small design details can make the difference on if it is a wow or a dud in demand. I will also work from home when I am there, so a clean stream-lined and inspirational feel is a must as well.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.