pirhana108

what Finish/colour cupboard knobs look best with Cashmere wardrobes?

P108 P
5 years ago
Hi
I cannot decide between polished chrome and antique brass for our new wardrobes... I cannot seem to find many wardrobes that are Matt cashmere colour :-S
I will be very grateful if you guys can please help me! (again!)

Many Thanks in advance!

Comments (10)

• rinked
    5 years ago

Black, brushed nickel, brass. What metals do you already have in the room where the wardrobe will be? What style? Floor? Color? Cashmere is quite neutral.

• P108 P
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Hi Rinq

This is a master bedroom renovation,so the first thing going in is the wardrobes... thereafter carpets and and bed/beddings curtains will follow..
    the wardrobes will be Matt Cashmere colour neutral colour as you said,style will be shaker style.

Thank you
  • rinked
    5 years ago

I like black with cashmere. But what you choose completely depends on what else will be in your room. Wouldn't pick brass..

• P108 P
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Hi Rinq
    wow thank you so much for that!! :-) that's very very helpful.
    I can see brass.. brushed chrome ? and black there..
    the brushed chrome also looks good with the Cashmere.

thank you again !
  • rinked
    5 years ago

Stainless, brushed nickel, brushed chrome, all a little lookalike. You're welcome!

• P108 P
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    thank you Rinq. much appreciated
  • P108 P
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Hi Louise

That combination goes very well! what size are those knobs?
    ps love the carpet :)

thank you
    x
  • Noidea
    5 years ago

Hello again

Thanks for the carpet comment. I took a while to choose it, and had a moment (or ten) of self doubt, but it really does go perfecttly in the room. I cant find a tape measure so have taken pics to give an idea of scale -they're probably about 4cm square.

• P108 P
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Hi Louise
    Thank you do very much :-)
    x
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.