webuser_331513365

Pendant lighting shade choice dilemma

Genie
5 years ago

I've been trying to decide on what to do with the pendant lights in the flat for a while now. I've got these in the hallway (one black in the door way as the main door is black, and a white one in the small hallway leading to the living/dining area. Now for the 2 in the dining living area, I'm contemplating whether to go with the metallic theme and go with these (either copper or grey), or go with wood like these in a pair in either the white/light shade or black. Or something similar size, but round...?? If there was only one pendant, it would be easier to have just one as a statement piece, but having two is messing up my sense of scale and giving me a bit of trouble trying to visualise it all. I think the style I'm going to end up with is scandic with a touch of industrial.

This is the space below. Pardon the mess, unpacking is a slow process and I'm still in the process of getting a dining table set and a TV/media unit so I have some storage to put away some of the stuff!

So... ideas?

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.