daniellehinves83

bathroom design help

daniellehinves83
5 years ago
Hi all - we’ve just moved house and have decided bathroom needs to be our first job as we all have showers and currently only has a bath. The bathroom is pretty small: 1690mm x 2000mm so we are thinking about putting in a shower rather than bath with the hope it will feel a bit more spacious. We plan to stay here for a long time (otherwise would leave bath in) and we never have baths.

So just wanted to get thoughts on whether that was a sensible idea or if we should avoid and also thoughts on designs I’ve put together so far.

I’ve attached pics of the current bathroom, current floor plan and 3 potentials, as well as a pic of an actual design I’m keen on which could potentially work with design B. I’d really appreciate any thoughts you might have as first time we’ve had to redo bathroom!

Thanks so much!

Danielle

Comments (15)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.